Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes or No???

Let's be honest....I don't have much style when it comes to fashion, especially my HAIR! I think the last time I changed my hairstyle was in 2001. My cute friend Kisty does hair and is amazing! We've been talking about doing something with my hair since December, so I finally decided to just trust her and do it. So, last Friday I CUT BANGS!! Funny that this really isn't that drastic of a change, yet I'm still freaking out. Haha! What do you think? And...funny that this picture and the one to the right are pretty much the exact same positioning and everything :)

12 comments:

emily bullen said...

YES VERY VERY DARLING! I LOVE IT! LOVE YOU EM

Lacey said...

oh i love them! you are gorgeous, and couldn't do anything to change that. I am am excited for you, i try to think of things i could do with my hair to change it, and i can never come up with anything. But I LOVE the bangs!

Ben and Natalie said...

I love it! The last time I remember you changing your hair was when I was still at HAND AND ORTHO and you cut it shorter. :) I seriously love it though

Katie said...

Love the Bangs! You Look Beautiful Hooe you are doing well.

Unknown said...

Oh Tara LOVE THEM! I've been wanting to cut bangs forever, I'm just waiting for my stupid hair to grow out from a very bad haircut, then I think I'm going to do it. Seriously they look great. Moab in a few weeks! Wahoo!

Des said...

Tara, you look hot!! I love the hair!

hilary and morgan said...

i love the bangs!!!!!!!!! you look adorable!
-morgan

RANDY WOOD said...

LUV the bangs.... a big fan!

Sarah M said...

they look really good, did you lighten your hair too? anyway you look hot.

jmb said...

dude, it took me forever to figure out why you posted that pick of yourself I got all the way to "I cut bangs" at the end and got all excited to see the picture, then realized it was the one up already. Silly. You look goooood by the way

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Darling!! I love it!

laura said...

love them! congrats on the change...i know how much you worry about your hair!