What safety features do I want in a carseat?
Here are just a few:
- a 5-point harness (two shoulder
straps, two waist straps, and one strap between the legs that meet in
- side-impact protection (extra foam or air pads at the side
of baby's head)
- compatibility with the LATCH system (a way to
fasten the base tightly without using seatbelts)
- nice, comfortable and cushier fabric
- straps that will be easy to adjust as my baby grows - ideally, I would want straps that will not have to be re-threaded
- an anti-rebound bar at the
foot of the seat that limits the amount of movement during a crash
After much research and talk amongst friends, I have had great reviews and comments on the BRITAX BOULEVARD 70-G3!!!
I am entering Britax's giveaway - Lucy is now due for a new carseat and I HOPE I WIN!!