Friday, October 12, 2007

Tara is Finally Blogging!!!

How long have I had this blog page? And merely only to read all of my other friends interesting blogs? Hahaha! Yes, it is true....but I will break down per many of your requests and finally POST something...actually to use and make something out of this blog site. WARNING: I have NO idea what I am doing, do not have as an eventful life as all of you, but will try and enter the world of blogging as smoothly as possible. LOL!

So, what have I been up to, you ask???
Well....in a nut shell....
JUNE
Ran the Wasatch Back (relay race from Logan to Park City)
with a bunch of my friends
My running partner in crime - Erin Prince & I
at the finish line that ended in Park City
A bunch of my highschool friends are planning
to run this race next year and I cannot wait!!

JULY
Lots and lots of biking....
Wasatch Crest on Pioneer Day with my dad and brother Max
....and lots and lots of hiking


AUGUST
Flew out to Minneapolis to meet my brother Randy

(he was selling security systems for his summer job)
and drive 1590 miles home

I sure know how to SHOP!!!
Visited historical church sites like Liberty Jail on our journey home

SEPTEMBER
Is it winter??

Weekend getaway to The Cliff Lodge at Snowbird with the fam
(the weekend it rained, rained, snowed even, and rained)

Or is it fall??
And finally....OCTOBER
Ran the St. George Marathon with friends.
Beautiful scenery, great weather and my best time yet!

12 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Tara, Tara, Tara-
So I was going thru one of my friend's blogs and came across one of their friends named "TARA". I though to myself.... no way this could be Tara Wood, but sure enough I click on your blog and see what you have been up to lately. So since we can't seem to get to talk on the phone, we might be able to communicate thru our blogs. Love and miss ya
-Natalie (Jacobs) Summerhays

jmb said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you're blogging, I'm such a blogging nerd. From the looks of it you had a killer summer/fall. Keep it updated, and come to New York!

lauren ann said...

Welcome to the club!!! Looks like you had fun and eventful summer. We still meet to get together and do something OTHER than run (after the marathon I decided to take at least a 1-2 month break). Let's play!

Lacey said...

tara i am so excited that you have a blog, it just makes it easier to keep tabs on people. you are awesome outdoor woman with all your biking and hiking and running. anyway keep it up!

Ben and Natalie said...

Ok I am totally addicted to blogging now that my sister got me started. My work is sooooo slow that I check thru my friends' blogs 1-2 times a day. I think you need to update yours so that I can have something to do. ha ha ha

Allison said...

Yeah. I am so glad you joined the club. Don't worry I only jumped on board a few months ago. I can't wait to have a glimpse into the excited world of Tara Wood.

Sarah M said...

I think the title of this post should be "tara is occassionally blogging". :-)

Des said...

Yay! I got you through Jules. I will be checking daily, so updates please! I know I'll be seeing you occasionally!
P.S. You should run a marathon or two!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Tara-
I didn't know you had a blog. I linked to you through Jess. Good to see you the other night. You look so darling. I am adding you to my blogging list...Talk soon. If you talk to Allie tell her HI!!
vicandlindsay.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hi Tara! I'm glad you found my blog - now we'll keep in better touch through these. I am excited to see you at book club! Hope you're doing well.
-Ash

Wade Family said...

Tara my lara... i miss your buns.. For sure Thrusday lets do dinner and grey's...

Mike and Ash said...

Hey Tar:
I miss you and that beautiful big smile. How is the good old H&O? Are you still there? It will be fun to keep better track of eachother now that this whole new world of blogging has taken over. I love all your pictures of your summer.
Love Ash