Sunday, October 28, 2007

I love my little Max!

I am so proud of my littlest brother Max. He is a senior at Highland High School right now and unfortunately on Friday, they lost in the first round of the playoffs. I have absolutely loved going to his football games every Friday night. Not only do I LOVE football, but it has been so nice not having to worry about going on or having a date Friday nights, hahaha! Max had a great season and I am definitely his biggest fan! I am so sad that Highland's football season has come to an end! :( But who knows....maybe he will play for the U of U like they are wanting him to do. Keep your fingers crossed....
Can you believe he is my littlest brother?
Not so little, huh?

Nice catch for a much needed 1st down.

Oh....cute little Max!
You should have seen me....at least he had a reason to be crying.
But once I could tell he was crying out there on the field, I lost it.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

oh my gosh tara i can't believe he is your little brother, i remember when he was born, crazy!!! i bet that was so fun to go to his games. we still need to meet up for lunch or something.

Katie said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS I WOULD BE A MESS TOO I AM SO SAD POOR MAX!!! GO MAX WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU AT THE U!

Ben and Natalie said...

I am so happy that you have a new post. I loved going to my little bro's games too. I can't believe in the last 4 years how big your "little" brother has gotten. We will keep our fingers crossed for the "U" and keep us posted.

Unknown said...

I can't believe how huge Max is. WOW. That would be cool if he played for the U! Keep us posted.

Julie Knowlton said...

Max looks like he is 47. A handsome 47 year old. Tara, you look like you are 26.

Branigan Knowlton said...

on a scale of 1 to 10, your blog is about a 3.