Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I LOVE MY NEW ROOMIES!

Last month I moved in to a house with two fabulous girls! I am loving having fun girls to come home to each day, talk to late at night, ask which shirt looks better with which shoes and just to lounge around with. They are both awesome, are both my age and we all get along wonderfully! We are very rarely all home at the same time - Darnell Thompson (left) is a nurse and currently in school to become a nurse practitioner and Laura Downey (right) is a physician's assistant. Laura is the lovely owner of our home - our little sugar momma! This cute picture was taken at my little brother Joey's mission farewell. They were so nice to come and support my family! Love you roomies!

6 comments:

katherine said...

tara i justed pop over to see what you are up to, and i had to tell you that i know Darnell, lance and i went to Ghana with her back in 2003, so you will have to tell her hello from me. take care, happy blogging.

Ben and Natalie said...

That is awesome for you to have such good girlfriends to live with.

Barnes said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you were moving! Glad to hear it is all going so well. I can't wait to see your new place!! It better be soon. P.S. I was at Joey's farewell hiding in the bushes.

Julie Knowlton said...

Are you feeling better? I hope your new roomies have been taking care of you.

P.S. I was crouched behind Leslie in the bushes at Joey's farewell.

GNO! GNO! GNO! GNO!

The Prince's said...

Tara! Hey how are you? I loved reading your blog. I will put you in my favorites. Hope you are doing well. ours is theprinceplace.blogspot.com

Uncle Scott said...

I'm glad you have moved in with such BABES..... Darnell how is the Big M?